Terms & Conditions
We are excited to be welcoming guests back to the Comfort Inn Glenfield Motel Toowoomba.
We pride ourselves on the care we take of our staff, guests and contractors. Our top priority at this time is to do everything we can to ensure everyone remains healthy and safe.
For all bookings
Authorised credit card details will be required to secure and guarantee booking.
Our cancellation policy is 24 hours – failure to show or notify us of your cancellation will result in a one nights stay fee on your credit card.
Cancellations due to Government enforced COVID restrictions such as border closures will receive a full refund – one week before date of booking. ** Please note this is only relevant in the case of ADVANCED PURCHASE BOOKINGS.
We are monitoring the global Coronavirus(COVID-19) situation closely. We are committed to delivering and maintaining the highest standard of cleanliness and hygiene with additional measures put in place at this time. This includes:
- Disinfecting of keys after each guest and our reception and guest areas are disinfected throughout each day, paying special attention to high touch areas.
- Everyone has access to hand sanitiser in public areas (at reception entrance). Please note that access to these areas is limited.
- Our guest rooms – although always in place further disinfecting procedures have been implemented. Our housekeeping team have been trained and are following strict CHOICE HOTELS commitment to clean COVID-19 procedures.
- All guests will be emailed prior to arrival an express check-in form prior to arrival to reduce the amount of time and number of people in our reception area.
- We are of course adhering to advise from the relevant government and health authorities.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.